15 Days Practice for IELTS Listening Book (Ebook & Audio)
15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Listening Book is in a series of 15 Days Practice for IELTS. This book has a step-by-step guide and study plan to helps IELTS test takers prepare for IELTS in 15 days. It is our recommended IELTS listening book for IELTS candidates who don’t have much time to practice and have only 2-3 weeks before sitting the test.
15 Days Practice for IELTS Listening is suitable for both IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training learners, including 4 different books:
Related posts maybe you like:
- 15 Days’ Practice For IELTS Reading Free Download (PDF)
- 15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Writing Free Download PDF
- 15 DAYS’ PRACTICE FOR IELTS FULL SERIES FREE DOWNLOAD (SPEAKING, WRITING, READING, LISTENING)
- 15 Days’ Practice For IELTS Speaking Free Download (PDF & Audio)
- IELTS Listening Recent Actual Tests Vol 1 – 7 (Ebook & Audio)
About the “15 Days’ Practice for IELTS” Series
In the last 15 important days before you sit the IELTS test, you need to practice your IELTS strategies, exam tips and improve all 4 skills. In addition, you should learn to allocate the time allowed to finish your IELTS listening test, and use the right IELTS tips and strategies when sitting the IELTS test to get the IELTS score you desire. This series does not want to load you with more IELTS practice materials. It focuses on summing up the main points to enable you to work out an effective plan to achieve your desired IELTS score. Therefore, this series is great to both top off and revise all your IELTS preparation in just 15 days.
A series of 15 DAYS’ PRACTICE FOR IELTS including Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing is regarded as crucial study materials on your path to IELTS success. In this series, IELTS writing and speaking materials are edited by an Irish expert, Sheila Crowe, to whom we would like to show our thanks and appreciation. Besides, Donald Crawford, an English examiner deserves our gratitude for his IELTS writing samples which he has provided us with.
About “15 Days’ Practice For IELTS Listening”
Listening is an important skill you need to master in the IELTS. In the IELTS listening, IELTS candidates have to deal with four different tasks which evaluate their listening skills. The accents used in IELTS listening can be American, Australian and British accents. It is totally possible to practice for the IELTS listening test within 15 days and score Band 7 or higher with this book.
- Day 1: An Overview on the IELTS Listening test
- Day 2: Types of Questions in the IELTS Listening test
- Day 3: Classified Lexical Items (1)
- Day 4: Classified Lexical Items (2)
- Day 5: Multiple-Choice Questions
- Day 6: Gap Filling: Summary Completion
- Day 7: Gap Filling: Form/Note/Table Completion
- Day 8: Gap Filling: Sentence Completion
- Day 9: Matching Words/Phrases/Sentences
- Day 10: Matching with Pictures
- Day 11: Short Answers
- Day 12: True/False Questions
- Day 13: Review
- Day 14: Practice Test (1)
- Day 15: Practice Test (2)