A List of Academic Vocabulary for IELTS Writing & Speaking
Learning Academic Vocabulary are essential to achieve a high band score in the IELTS Writing test, as well as to improve IELTS listening, reading, speaking, and writing skills. Master essay vocabulary, graph vocabulary and speaking academic vocabulary with this IELTS academic word list.
It is ideal for all IELTS candidates who does not want to waste time on researching and learning new vocabulary in the traditional way. This Academic Word list will make your learning more efficient with less of your own effort.
Good luck in your IELTS exam and bear in mind that hard work will pay off if you stay focused.
Related posts maybe you like:
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
- Key Tips, Essay Structure for IELTS Discussion Essay & Model Essays in 2021
- Key Tips, Essay Structure for IELTS Opinion Essay Model Answers in 2021
- All You Need To Know About 5 Types of IELTS Task 2 Essays
- IELTS Band 8+ Vocabulary for IELTS Writing – Topic: Environment