BOOK OVERVIEW ( CHECK YOUR VOCABULARY FOR IELTS )
This book has been written for students who will sit either IELTS general training or IELTS academic modules of the IELTS examination. It covers the main vocabulary points that IELTS test takers will come across in the IELTS Listening, IELTS reading, IELTS writing and IELTS speaking sections of the exam.
This workbook provides IELTS learners with a useful resource of vocabulary on the IELTS test. It not only includes a range of exercises which helps IELTS students to improve their vocabulary related to the IELTS test, but also covers a number of grammar useful for IELTS.
This edition is suitable for use in classroom and self-study with a range of activities to test and improve IELTS vocabulary and language skills.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Top 6 IELTS Books to Boost Your Vocabulary for IELTS
- Mastering IELTS with “The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS”: A Comprehensive Review
- [Latest] Cambridge IELTS 17 General Training Student’s Book with Answers with Audio with Resource Bank
- Unlocking Success with Cambridge IELTS 18 Academic: A Comprehensive Review
- [Latest] Cambridge IELTS Series 01 – 18 with Answers (PDF & Audio CD)
We hope that you find this workbook useful and will achieve the grade you need in the IELTS.
– Builds and boosts vocabulary with a variety of interesting and useful exercises
– Each unit has clear instructions with comprehensive answer key and detailed explanation
– Includes IELTS Writing and Speaking tasks with samples to allow for a productive practice.
Structure of the IELTS Workbook
Each vocabulary area is presented in the form of a self-contained module with task-based activities which present each vocabulary item in a rea l context .
- Pages 1-53 focus on general vocabulary items. Some of these are relevant to specific tasks in the IELTS exam (for example, describing how something works, writing a letter or describing a table).
- Pages 54-101 focus on topic-specific vocabulary which may be used in the IELTS test (for example, business and industry, education, health or global problems). Each module has three tasks: the first two tasks show vocabulary items in context, and the third is to review the vocabulary in the form of a gap-fill.
Using the IELTS Workbook
You don’t need to go through the modules mechanically. Instead, you should choose areas that you feel are of specific interest or you are unfamiliar with.
Recording Vocabular y
Bear in mind to keep a record of new words and expressions that you acquire, and revise these on a regular basis so that they become a part of your active vocabulary.
DOWNLOAD CHECK YOUR VOCABULARY FOR IELTS (EBOOK)