Authentic examination papers from Cambridge Assessment English provide perfect practice because they are EXACTLY like the real test.
Inside IELTS 15 Academic with Answers with Audio you’ll find FOUR complete examination papers plus details of the different parts of the test and the scoring system, so you can familiarise yourself with the Academic test format and practise your exam technique. Download the audio for the Listening tests, example Speaking test video, answer keys with extra explanations and sample Writing answers (instructions on inner front cover), or access your audio and video directly via QR codes in the book.
1. Review Cambridge IELTS 15
Regarding the quality of this Cambridge IELTS 15 set of materials, there is no need to introduce much because it is already very famous, if you are preparing for the IELTS exam but you do not know the Cambridge IELTS book series, or do not have a book to review, then What a waste!
Related posts maybe you like:
- 15 DAYS’ PRACTICE FOR IELTS FULL SERIES FREE DOWNLOAD (SPEAKING, WRITING, READING, LISTENING)
- 15 Days’ Practice For IELTS Reading Free Download (PDF)
- 15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Writing Free Download PDF
- 15 Days’ Practice For IELTS Speaking Free Download (PDF & Audio)
- 15 Days Practice for IELTS Listening Book (PDF & Audio)
Cambridge IELTS 15 book is designed overview according to:
- 4 basic tests with difficulty according to the new issue trend of each year. Currently Cambridge 15 is the latest topic
- The tests all have answers and audio scripts behind for you to check your answers
- Practice Speaking and Writing samples for your reference
- There are enough pdf + audio for you to listen and take the test.
Especially, the entire Cambridge IELTS from 1-15 is the best source of IELTS mock tests for you to familiarize yourself with the IELTS test structure as well as practice IELTS knowledge before you enter the actual exam!
Advice from TestIELTSOnline for those who should review from the book Cam 7-15 will be more suitable for the current IELTS exam module.
2, Link to download FULL IELTS IELTS Cambridge 15 ANSWER – TEST – FILE AUDIO
For IELTS learners taking General Training tests, check out:
3. Instructions on how to study IELTS Cambridge 15 effectively
a, Listening Part
In IELTS Cambridge 14 there are 4 Test Listening, each test will have common types of Listening tests such as Form Completion (often appears in Section 1), Sentence Completion, Short Answer Questions, Labeling a Map / Diagram (Usually in sections 2, 3), Multiple Choice Questions (Usually in section 3), Table Completion, Pick From a List, Matching Information.
With the Listening test, you can refer to the following study method:
- Step 1: You should know in advance the TIPS and how to do all kinds of Listening exercises to avoid losing points unfortunately.
- Step 2: Stop the timer and take the test as the real exam, note that you should do it in quiet spaces.
- Step 3: Only the answers should be checked, not Transcript, re-evaluate your results
- Step 4: Try to listen to the sentences you got wrong, then review the Transcript to see where the error is. Notice the synonyms or how the paraphase questions appear in Listening. Often you miss these phrases, which leads to the wrong answers.
Listening tests are not just for practicing your listening, you can also use audio files to practice IELTS Speaking. Try to repeat the voice of the reader as closely as possible (Shadowing Method) and record it to see your progress. However, this method is more suitable for English-speaking students because most Audio is English. If you want to practice American English, you can refer to other sources such as VOA, Fox News, CNN, …
Shadowing is a pronunciation practice used by many people. And according to many IELTS learners, the correct pronunciation also improves your listening ability significantly if you really persevere.
b, IELTS Reading
With the IELTS Reading, you can refer to the following way:
- Step 1: Master all the tips and tricks for each type in IELTS Reading to avoid losing famous points. Some popular forms of IELTS Reading include: Match Heading, Multiple Choice, …
- Step 2: Press the clock to do the right exam time. Note to do in a quiet space.
- Step 3: Mark, note down the phrases you often encounter in the IELTS questions. Pay special attention to synonyms
The important thing when taking the Reading test is the speed of the test. Many students take the IELTS Reading test due to a lack of reasonable time. So practice a lot to improve your reading speed.
Vocabulary is also a factor determining success of the Reading test. So, in parallel with learning to read, actively improve your vocabulary.
c, IELTS Speaking
For the Speaking test, remember to record your own speech to adjust the voice according to your preferences. Speaking practice in front of the mirror when practicing Speaking is also very good for you to adjust the speech and body language yourself.
It is better to have a partner to practice with. Having a good partner not only gives you suggestions, but also truly reflects your current level. And having a Speaking learner will help you not to get bored
As mentioned above, there is another way to practice speaking is to read the Listening exercises. This is a great way to learn pronunciation for those who want to practice Pronunciation.
d, IELTS Writing
Writing is a skill that many IELTS learners are having difficulty with. To write well you need determination and perseverance. Writing practice is not necessarily good results, you should pay attention to the quality of each article more.
And especially you need to find someone who can cure your problems, show you mistakes to learn from. That way you will progress faster.