IELTS Cue Card: Describe a course you like
You should say:
What the course it is
Who teaches it
And explain why you like it
Band 8 Model Answer
Well, speaking of the course I’d like to do, I would say that it’s a drawing class that I took a year ago in the summer vacation. I think it is a skill we can master at any age.
There are so many online art and drawing classes that we can take from the comfort of our home. That time, I chose one paid course which was the best drawing course on Udemy with 5 star review and around tons of thousand students already enrolled (=registered).
Related posts maybe you like:
- [SEP – DEC 2021] Describe a foreign country or culture you would like to know more about
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & Part 3: Describe a businessperson that you admire
- IELTS Cue Card Sample: Describe a time you had to do something and had a positive result
- Sample Answer for IELTS Cue Card 42: Describe a friend who is good at his or her job
- Sample Answer for IELTS Cue Card 40: Describe a family member you spend the most time with
This Drawing Course imparts (to give sth such as knowledge, information, etc) learners with a deep understanding of the fundamentals (basics) of drawing from the ground up (starting with the most basic things). First, students are taught the basic knowledge of drawing (like shape, line, and form fundamentals, or how to use value and contrast) and the way to use them to create their own artwork (=drawing). Next the course moves to how space and perspective (a way of showing distance in a drawing/picture by drawing far away objects smaller) in art works and how to keep perspective from different angles. After that, students get to learn how to create textures (the effect produced when different things combine), drawing still life (a drawing /painting represents objects rather than people), human face and form step-by-step.