IELTS Speaking Part 1 (Interview)
What is your full name?
Can I see your ID?
Where are you from?
Do you work or study?
What mobile apps have you recently used?
What kinds of mobile apps are you usually interested in?
What was the first mobile app you used?
What kinds of mobile apps would you like to use in the future?
What kind of weather do you like most?
What is the weather like in your hometown?
Is there any difference in the weather in different parts in your country?
Do you prefer dry or wet weather?
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Uzbekistan – November 2021 with Model Answers
IELTS Speaking Part 2 (IELTS Cue Card)
Describe a creative person whose work you admire
You should say:
Who he/she is
How you knew him/her
What creative things he/she has done
And explain why you think he/she is creative
IELTS Speaking Part 3 (Discussion)
Do you think you are a creative person?
Is it good for children to learn arts?
What kinds of jobs require people to be creative?
Do you think leaders need to have creative ability?