IELTS Speaking Part 1 (Interview)
What is your full name?
Can I see your ID?
Where are you from?
Do you work or study?
What mobile apps have you recently used?
What kinds of mobile apps are you usually interested in?
What was the first mobile app you used?
What kinds of mobile apps would you like to use in the future?
Have you ever got lost?
How can you find your way when you are lost?
Can you read a map when you get lost? Have ever helped someone who got lost?
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Uzbekistan – November 2021 with Model Answers
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
IELTS Speaking Part 2 (IELTS Cue Card)
Describe a time when you got up early
You should say:
When it was
What you did
Why you got up early
And how you felt about it
IELTS Speaking Part 3 (Discussion)
Why do people get up early?
Is it easier for older people to get up early than young people?
Why do young people tend to stay up late more often than old people?
What kinds of occasions need people to arrive early?