IELTS Speaking Part 1 (Interview)
What is your full name?
Can I see your ID?
Where are you from?
Do you work or study?
Is it difficult for you to stay focused on something?
What may distract you when you’re trying to stay focused?
What do you do to help you concentrate?
Do you like buying shoes?
How much money do you usually spend on shoes?
Which do you prefer, fashionable shoes or comfortable shoes?
Related posts maybe you like:
- [SEP – DEC 2021] IELTS Cue Card 32 with Band 8 Model Answers: Describe an argument that two of your friends had
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
IELTS Speaking Part 2 (IELTS Cue Card)
Describe a habit your friend has and you want to develop
You should say:
Who your friend is
What habit he/she has
When you noticed this habit
And explain why you want to develop this habit
IELTS Speaking Part 3 (Discussion)
What influences do children with bad habits have on other children?
What should parents do to teach their children good habits?
Why do some habits change when people get older?