IELTS Speaking Part 1 (Interview)
What is your full name?
Can I see your ID?
Where are you from?
Do you work or study?
Would you like to play in a public garden or park?
What do you like to do when visiting a park?
How have parks changed today compared to the time you were a kid?
Would you prefer to visit a private garden or public garden?
Do you like to write by hand?
Is your handwriting easy to read?
Which do you prefer, writing by hand or typing?
What is the difference between handwriting and typing?
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- IELTS Speaking Test in Nepal – November 2021 with Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Iran with Sample Answers – September 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in the USA – October 2021 with Sample Answers
IELTS Speaking Part 2 (IELTS Cue Card)
Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like
You should say:
When and where it happened
Who he/she was
Why you didn’t like this person
And explain why you were friendly to him/her on this occasion
IELTS Speaking Part 3 (Discussion)
Why are people friendly with the person they don’t like?
What are the differences between being friendly and being polite?
What are some qualities of a good friendship?
Is it important for people to have a good friendship with their colleagues?