IELTS SPEAKING PART 1 (INTERVIEW)
What is your full name?
Can I see your ID?
Where are you from?
Do you work or study?
What kinds of advertisements do you watch? Where can you see advertisements?
Have you ever bought something because of its advertisement?
Do you watch advertisements from the beginning to the end?
What would you do to relax?
Do you think doing sports is a good way to relax?
Do you think vacation is a good time for you to relax? Do you think students need more relaxing time?
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Uzbekistan – November 2021 with Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Iran with Sample Answers – September 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Actual Test in the UAE – September 2021 with Sample Answers
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in India with Sample Answers – September 2021
IELTS SPEAKING PART 2 (IELTS CUE CARD)
Describe a difficult decision that you once made
You should say:
What the decision was
When you made your decision
How long it took to make the decision
And explain why it was difficult to make
IELTS SPEAKING PART 3 (DISCUSSION)
What decisions do people usually make in their daily lives?
Which is easier, making a decision by yourself or making a decision after group discussion?
Why are many young people unwilling to follow their parents’ advice?
Why would middle-aged people tend to second-guess their own decisions?