IELTS Speaking Part 2
Describe a historical era you are interested in
You should say:
• When this era was.
• How you learnt about it.
• What it was famous for.
• Why you are interested in this era.
IELTS Speaking Part 3
Do young people like historical stories in your country?
I am afraid not, since history is not taught very effectively here in our country. Many of my friends aren’t keen on history, and most of them don’t even know some very common heroes, which is really a shame.
Do you think history matters in a country’s future development?
Yes. We humans reflect on history to learn from our own mistakes. Understanding our mistakes and correcting them is the solid foundation for future development.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
What is the effective way of learning history, by reading books or watching videos?
It really depends. For beginners, movies are a good starting point. Vivid images and fighting scenes from movies can be very inspirational. It can help inspire people to get to know more about history. However, when one wishes to have a deeper insight, books are the better option.
Why should we learn history?
History is a good reflection of the past. By learning history, we are able to conceive how our ancestors lived, struggled against Mother Nature, and died. Knowing these facts and learning from their mistakes is a solid foundation for future development.