IELTS Speaking Part 1 (Interview)
What is your full name?
Can I see your ID?
Where are you from?
Do you work or study?
Do you like reading?
Do you like to read at home or in other places?
In what place do you think it is difficult to read?
Do you like to read by yourself or with other people?
What’s the decoration like in your home?
What kind of decoration do you prefer?
Do people in your country like redecorating their homes？
What’s your favorite color when decorating your home?
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Uzbekistan – November 2021 with Model Answers
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Japan with Sample Answers – October 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in Japan with Sample Answers – September 2021
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Iran with Sample Answers – September 2021
IELTS Speaking Part 2 (IELTS Cue Card)
Describe a town or city where you would like to live in the future
You should say:
Where it is
How you knew it
What it is famous for
And why you would like to live there
IELTS Speaking Part 3 (Discussion)
Why do more and more people live in the city?
What are some factors that attract people to settle down in certain places?
How does this affect the environment and nature?
What are the differences between the young and the old in choosing where to live?