1. How do you organize you time?
I often prioritize things that matter to me most, in the order of urgency and importance. Usually, I often spend the evening planning out what to do the next day.
2. Do you think young people organize their time in the same way?
Related posts maybe you like:
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Band 9 – Topic: Advertisements
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Band 9 – Topic: Sunny Days
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Band 9 Model Answers – Topic: Maps
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
No, it depends on each individual. Some prefer to have no plans at all as they can improvise quite well no matter what situations. For me, I always plan out my schedule in advance as I’m a safe guy/girl and don’t want to take risks.
3. Are you ever late for anything?
Yes I had a few times late last week for work, but I didn’t get into big trouble because most of the time I was early.
4. How do you feel when you are late for an appointment?
I really don’t like to keep others waiting. I feel very apologetic and guilty of not being punctual. Usually I’m late because I’m trying to fit too many things into my schedule.
5. Do you like to wear watches?
Well, I am more a cosmetics girl than clothing and accessories, hence, there are not many watches and jewelries in my possession. However, I have nothing against wearing a beautiful piece of art on my wrist and do own a few exclusive timepieces which suit perfectly with my clothing on some special occasions, giving me a sense of identity and uniqueness.
In someone’s possession: if something is in someone’s possession, they have it
Have nothing against: to dislike or not approve of someone or something for a particular reason
On (special) occasions: from time to time; now and then