1. Are there many people keeping pets in China?
I must say that there are many Chinese who are keen on having a pet at home so that they would feel less lonely.
2. Did you ever have a pet when you were young?
Well, I used to have a dog called Buddy. He is very smart and beloved by our family. Unfortunately, he passed away last year and it was really heart-breaking for me.
3. What pet would you keep if you wanted one?
I would love to have a dog with me as a companion. Besides, they could look after my house in case I’m far away from home.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
– To be keen on doing something
Example: I am really keen on going to the gym.
– Pass away (verb)
Example: He just passed away last week because of cancer.
– Heart- breaking (adjective)
Example: It was heart-breaking to hear the news.
– Look after something/ someone (verb)
Example: We should find a nanny to look after our children.
– Far away from
Example: Remember to take good care of my plants while I’m far away from home