1. Do you wear jeans?
(Answer) Yes, I do.
(Give a reason for your answer) I usually wear jeans made with stretch fabric, because I am always chasing comfort and ease of movement. I can’t stand feeling trapped in my clothes. Always be comfortable so your light can shine.
2. How often do you wear jeans?
(Answer) On a daily basis, I guess.
(Give a reason for your answer) I wear jeans with commitment and obsession. I really give them a workout. I tend to choose a pair that I like, then wear them every single day, until they feel like an extension of my body. I just can’t break the habit of choosing jeans as my main outfit of the day.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
3. Do you like wearing jeans, why?
(Answer) Yes, I do love wearing jeans a lot.
(Give a reason for your answer) I wear jeans because they are convenient. They go with everything, and are perfectly versatile. I travel often, and I like to pack light, so jeans are a great staple for mixing and matching.
4. Why do you think jeans are popular?
(Answer) The reasons are varied.
(Give a reason for your answer) Jeans stand out as a preferable option for many people because they are durable, both in style and in utility. Besides, they’re neutral, while also showing allegiance to a classic, functional aesthetic.