1. Do you like shopping for shoes?
Yes, I love to do so. I can go on a hunt for a pair of the latest Nike or Adidas sneakers, just to make an addition to my shoe collection and not to be old-fashioned.
2. How often do you buy shoes?
Well, I can say that I get new shoes every month. Whenever I get my salary, I always try to keep my collection updated with a new pair of trendy shoes. I have such a big love for shoes and I cannot stand wearing old ones.
3. What kinds of shoes do you usually buy?
I spend most of my money on trainers and boots. Mostly I’ll choose trainers and I’ve got around 20 pairs of them so far because they bring comfort and performance, but for formal occasions, I definitely go for some boots, especially leather ones because it feels more posh and elegant.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
4. Do you prefer comfortable shoes, or good-looking shoes?
I think I do like comfy shoes better than good-looking ones. I’m a pretty active person and I’m always up for adventures so I move and run a lot the whole day. Because of that, I would love to have comfortable running shoes as my companion.
5. Do you have a pair of shoes that you especially like?
Yes, and it is a white pair of Converse. I got it on my 23rd birthday from my mother and they were very light and durable. Sadly, my beloved dog bit and tore them to pieces the other day. The left shoe was nowhere to be seen.
6. Have you ever bought shoes online?
Yes, I’ve tried that once before and it was a huge disappointment. I didn’t have to wait for so long to receive the package. But when I opened the box, I was immediately let down by the color because It seemed to be brighter than the crimson red color that I selected. I was not even able to fit my foot into it though I ordered my usual size.
7. Do you think men and women are equally interested in buying shoes?
I believe women are bigger fans of buying shoes. I don’t mean to stereotype but maybe it’s because clothing for women is much more diverse and complicated and so is their footwear. It’s likely men and boys don’t have so many options that drive them nuts to choose from.