Describe an equipment that had problems
You should say:
- What it was
- What it was like
- Who you gave it to
- And how you felt about it
Band 7 Answer by IELTS Candidate
The gift I want to talk about is for one of my close friends, Angela. We went to a summer camp together and became close friends. A few days ago, she told me that she was coming to Shanghai for a meeting and I thought that was perfect since we hadn’t seen each other for nearly 2 years. I decided to buy a gift for her.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
First, I was thinking about buying her a trendy handbag, but it turned out that I did not have enough time to go shopping and select a high quality bag for her. Then, the thought of giving her a mug came into my mind. I gave up that idea because I seemed too boring to give someone a cup for a present.
After considering various kinds of presents in my mind for a whole afternoon, I turned to my friends for help. I contacted my friend Amy and got a brilliant idea from her. ‘Why don’t you draw a picture for her? You know, you are good at it and i is pretty special!’ She told me. I accepted Amy’s suggestion and painted an oil painting with nice bright colors. Angela war thrilled when she saw the painting and she kept asking me about the scene I created in it. I didn’t expect her to fancy the painting so much and now I think I’ve made the right choice to make a gift for Angela myself.