A person you would like to study or work with
You should say:
Who is that person?
Why would you like to study with him/her?
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
What will you study?
I normally study alone as I find it hard to study with someone else. However, there are times when I don’t feel like studying and it helps if someone can motivates me. Moreover, there are subjects like history, which I find really boring to study alone. In these cases, I do prefer studying with someone else. I had a classmate, Yash in 10th standard and many of my friends told me that he was a very good study partner. So if I do get a chance, I would like to study with him. He has many unique qualities. First, he has a very good grasping power, so he was always able to understand things.really quickly. He is also very patient. I have heard from friends that he can sit and explain things for hours. One of my major problems in studying has been my inability to memorise facts and figures and he is very good with mnemonics, which I feel like can be really helpful for me. I remember in school days , he made a mnemonic for the first twenty elements of the periodic table and it became so popular in the school. Everyone used it and that’s why perhaps my entire class found chemistry very easy. That’s one more reason I would like to study with him. He is willing to share his knowledge. I have heard him saying many thing in class that that best way to increase one’s knowledge is to share knowledge. At the moment he is doing masters in economics in Canada. He is at the same college I am interested in attending. Hopefully, I would get a chance to meet him there and study something together.
Part 3 Follow Up Questions
1. What kind of people do you like to study or work with?
I like to study or work with people who are intelligent, cooperative and helpful.
2. Do you think managers can be friends with their subordinates?
Yes, they can. But the subordinates must realise that such a friendship can be affected if they become complacent at their work well because of their friendship.
3. Which one is more important for you at work, development in work related skills or the recognitions from your supervisor?
Both are equally important for me. Development in work skills is very essential to progress and get promotions at work. Recognition from supervisors gives me the impetus to work even harder.
4. Should children be allowed to choose whom they want to sit with or it should be decided by the teacher.
In the primary classes, it should be decided by the teachers, because the teacher will know better which students could be more helpful for each other if made to sit together. In senior classes, children can figure out for themselves about whom to sit with.
5. Should children be involved in management activities of the school?
I believe that they should be. They feel important and they learn confidence. They can voice out their problems and help the school authorities find answers for them.
6. How should one behave in office to get along well with others?
One should behave nicely. One should be polite to others and cooperate with them. One should not do leg-pulling of other colleagues.
7. Is it important for children in school to get along well with others?
Yes, it is very important for children to get along well with others. If children learn how to get along with their peers at school, they will learn how to get along with others in life when they are older.