What is your favorite color?
Red is probably my favorite color since it reflects my dynamic personality. In addition, red also inspires me in many things.
Do you like dark colors?
Not really because they are usually associated with bad luck. In my country, people wear black when a person in their family has passed away.
Do you usually wear clothes in your favorite color?
No, not really. I just wear red clothes in when I’m not in a good mood, which gives me confidence and perks me up.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
Are there any colors you dislike?
Well, if I had to choose, I would choose brown. Although it’s a nice color, for me it does not hold any meaning and I really cannot associate it with anything.
Example: He loves socializing with people. He’s a dynamic person.
Associate with something (phrase)
Example: People usually associate same-sex relationship with sickness.
– To pass away (phrase)
Example: My grandfather passed away because of heart attack.
– In a good mood (expression)
Example: Dinner is on me! I’m in a good mood today.
– Lift up someone’s spirits (phrase)
Example: These advice really lift up my spirits.