Band 8 Model Answer for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Getting lost
Have you ever got lost?
To be honest, I got lost once in Bangkok 4 years ago on my holiday trip with a group of close friends. I remember that I was looking for souvenir shops but I went so far off the track that I had no idea where I was and my friends were nowhere to be found. Then I had to call one of my friends, asking her to share their location so that I could find them again and finally I reunited with them after 30 minutes walking around.
How can you find your way when you are lost?
As I told in my story, I used the Internet to find the way. We can use Google Maps to find our location and to get the directions to the places we want to go to. Thanks to the fast-growing (growing very quickly) pace of Technology, our lives are getting easier than ever.
Can you read a map when you get lost?
Yes. I can. I think map reading is a vital (very important) skill in survival situations. Everybody should learn this skill as it could save us during crucial moments.
Related posts maybe you like:
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions: Flowers with Band 9 Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Band 9 – Topic: Dictionary
- Band 9 Model Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Plants / Tree
- Sample Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Headphone
- Band 8 Sample Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Childhood
Have ever helped someone who got lost?
Well, I haven’t met anyone who got lost before. If there was a chance, of course I would help them.