IELTS Cue Card: Describe a place you hate to visit / Describe a noisy place that annoys you
You should say:
What place it is
When it is
Related posts maybe you like:
- Sample Band 9 for IELTS Speaking Part 2 & Part 3: An Interesting Foreign Person You Have Heard
- Sample Answer for IELTS Cue Card 42: Describe a friend who is good at his or her job
- Sample Answer for IELTS Cue Card 40: Describe a family member you spend the most time with
- IELTS Cue Card Sample Answer Band 8 – Topic: Describe a friend who is a good leader
- IELTS Cue Card Band 8 Sample Answer 39: Describe an old friend you got in contact with again
Why it is noisy
And explain whether you think it will be quieter and why
MODEL ANSWER BAND 9
Well, I have itchy feet (to want to travel to different places), so I have travelled to plenty of ( a large number of things or people ) different places during the last 3 years. To be honest, I enjoyed most of the places I have been to, except a famous city which is Tokyo- Japan’s capital.
As far as I know (used for saying what you think is true), Tokyo is a dream destination for avid (very enthusiastic) travelers. It is well-known for being exceptionally (very, extremely) crowded megacity (a very large city with a population of at least 10 million), yet it still attracts a great number of both domestic and international tourists. Because it is the world’s most populous (many people living in) metropolis (a very big city which is exciting and busy), the entire city is filled with construction activities, loudspeakers (a device that converts an electrical audio signal into a corresponding sound) , commercial activities, and factories.
I prefer tranquil (quiet, peaceful) places, so I find Tokyo is too noisy for me. Before I went to Japan, I had thought it was traditional and peaceful country with lots of different interesting cultures, so the chaos (a situation in which everything is confused and in a mess) in Tokyo made me feel totally overwhelmed (give too much of a thing to (someone)). If I was given another chance to go to Japan, I would prefer to go to other quieter places in Japan like Kyoto to truly unwind (relax).