Model Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic and Questions: Headphone
Do you use headphones?
Yes, I do. I sometimes use headphones to listen to music, watch movies, or when I am on an online video call. When I am on the go (very busy) and still want to listen to some pieces of music, I also wear headphones to make the most of (to use sth so that it gives the greatest benefit) time.
What type of headphones do you use?
My favorite headphones are the Sennheiser wireless headphones which my brother bought for me when I turned 28. Beside their good quality, they are also convenient as I don’t have to worry about the wires entangling (twisting something up such as a wire so it is stuck and can’t easily be set free).
When would you use headphones?
I usually use headphones when I am on the bus to my office. Having them to listen to music, watch movies makes my time spent on commuting ( traveling regularly to and from work) become shorter.
Related posts maybe you like:
- [SEP – DEC 2021] Sample Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions: Getting Lost
- Band 8 Sample Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Food
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions: Flowers with Band 9 Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Part 1: New Places with Band 8 Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Cooperation / Spending Time with Others with Sample Answers
In what conditions you won’t be using headphones?
Well, I don’t use headphones when I am with my friends or family because it is rude to use them while interacting with (communicate) people.