IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions – Topic: Science
- Do you like to study science?
To be honest, I don’t like science at all since I have a goldfish memory ( to forget anything that happened within the last 15 seconds). You know, memorizing all the equations and formulas is a real killer (Sth is extremely difficult to deal with or withstand) for me.
- Do you have to study science at school?
Yes, I do. Science is a compulsory subject in our school’s curriculum so I have to study science at least three times a week, which is tedious and boring beyond belief (used for emphasizing how bad something is).
- What are some applications of science?
I think there are plenty of applications of science such as using scientific knowledge for a specific purpose, whether to design a product, process, or medical treatment; to develop a new technology; or to predict the impacts of human actions and so on.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Band 8 Sample Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Childhood
- Band 8 Sample Answer for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions: Relax / Taking a rest/ Take a break
- (SEP – DEC 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics & Questions with Model Answers (Updating)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Band 9 in 2021 – Topic: Break / Holiday
- Sample Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Computers
- Should children study science?
From my perspective, I think student should study science since it helps them elucidate (to make sth easier to understand by giving more information) all scientific phenomena (an event or situation that can be seen to happen or exist). Not only that, science can help them develop critical thinking (the analysis analysis of information to reach an objective judgement) , which lay a solid foundation for their comprehensive development.