IELTS Speaking test
IELTS Speaking Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
Do students learn maths in secondary schools in your country?
Do you think maths is difficult?
What can people do with maths in their daily life？Why/why not?
Do you learn maths now? Why/why not?
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Uzbekistan – November 2021 with Model Answers
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in Japan with Sample Answers – September 2021
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Iran with Sample Answers – September 2021
What do other people usually do on weekends?
What will you do next weekend?
Did you do anything special last weekend?
What do you usually do on weekends?
IELTS Speaking Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe your favorite movie/film.
You should say:
– When you saw it
– Where you saw it and with whom
– What it was about
– And explain why you liked it
IELTS Speaking Part 3 (Discussion)
– Why do people like black and white movies?
– How can movies inform us about history?
– What is the role of a filmmaker?
– Different generations have different tastes in movies. Why do you think it is so?