IELTS Speaking test
IELTS Speaking Part 1 (Interview)
What is your full name?
Can I see your ID?
Where are you from?
Do you work or study?
What are you studying?
What kinds of flowers do you know?
Are there any flowers that have special meanings in your country?
Have you planted any flowers?
Have you sent flowers to anyone?
What would you do to relax?
Do you think doing sports is a good way to relax?
Do you think vacation is a good time for you to relax?
Do you think students need more relaxing time?
Related posts maybe you like:
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Iran with Sample Answers – September 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Uzbekistan – November 2021 with Model Answers
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in Japan with Sample Answers – September 2021
IELTS Speaking Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a person who solved a problem in a smart way
Who this person is
What the problem was
How he/she solved it
And explain why you think he/she did it in a smart way
IELTS Speaking Part 3 (Discussion)
Do you think children are born smart or they learn to become smart?
How do children become smarter at school?
Why are some people well-rounded and others only good at one thing?
Why does modern society need talents of all kinds?