1. Do you often write with a pen?
Yes, I do. Since I’m still studying at university, a pen is one of my necessities so I can jot down some notes during lectures.
2. Is your handwriting easy to read for other people?
Well, I think so. Many people say that I have a legible penmanship; sometimes they even think that my handwriting actually comes from a girl.
3. Do you like to receive cards with hand-written words?
Yes. I prefer having cards written by hand because hand-written words convey more emotion compared to electronic mail.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
4. Can we tell someone’s personality from his or her handwriting?
Absolutely. I do believe that handwriting speaks volumes about a person’s personality. For example, a person whose handwriting is neat and tidy is believed to be a good-hearted, funny person.
5. What’s the difference between writing with a pen and typing on computer?
Well, I think the biggest difference between handwriting and typing is the speed. While writing a letter by hand can take a great amount of time, typing is more convenient and speedy.
– Jot down (verb): to write something quickly on a piece of paper so that you remember it
Example: You should bring a pen to jot down some notes during the interview
– Legible (adjective): able to be read
Example: You need to make your handwriting more legible so I can read your essay thoroughly.
– Penmanship (noun): writing done by hand, or skill in this type of writing
Example: His penmanship is illegible, which makes it hard to understand his meaning.
– Speak volumes (verb): to provide a lot of information, especially in an indirect way
Example: I do think a favorite color can tell a person’s personality.
– Good-hearted (adjective): kind, generous, and helpful
Example: He is a good-hearted person who always thinks of everyone.