IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions & Answers – Topic: Reading
- Do you like reading?
Yes, I consider reading my intellectual nourishment (anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking). For me, reading is such a good way to help me de-stress (to get rid of feelings of stress) after a long day at university and I really enjoy it.
- What kind of books do you read?
There are so many kinds of book genres that I like but I am particularly into (to like something or doing sth) fiction books simply because they can provide me a wide range of knowledge on different fields. In addition, I can also pick up (to improve or increase) some advanced expressions for my IELTS exam.
- Do you read electronic books?
Not really. As you can see, I suffer from visual impairment (is a decreased ability to see), which is why I have to wear glasses all the time (continuously, often). So I don’t really want to worsen my vision by reading digital books or online books.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Band 8 Sample Answer for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions: Relax / Taking a rest/ Take a break
- Sample Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Wallet
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Band 9 in 2021 – Topic: Social Network
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics in 2021 with Band 8+ Sample Answers – Topic: CONCENTRATION
- Sample Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Computers
4. Do you read books related to your profession?
Yes I do, I have to read tons of English books to have a good command of (to be knowledgeable about or skilled in a particular area or thing) the subject I am studying at university. It is quite time-consuming (taking up or involving a great deal of time), but it helps me a lot to develop my career.