1. Do you keep a pet?
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
I have three dogs, and they are pretty adorable companies. I’m a real sucker for animals, in fact, my whole family love animals. Time flies when you are with your beloved pets, and I usually have a whale of a time playing with them.
No, I don’t have a pet. You know, I live in the dorm at university. It’s forbidden to have a pet there. But I ever had a dog when I was in high school.
2. What is your favorite animal? = Did you have any pets when you were a child?
If I were to take the pick, it would be dogs. Dogs are so loyal to their owner, as well as this, they are great companions. Every time I’m down in the dumps, my dogs would wave its tail to cheer me up.
3. Do you like watching animals in the zoo?
It seems quite cruel to me to see many species of animals get locked up in the cages. So I hardly go to the zoos as they feel quite sorry for them, actually.
4. Is it important to let children know about animals
I would strongly recommend that kids be educated about the animal kingdom. They should be aware of the life of animals, the threats they are coming up against and the need for their protection.
5. What kinds of animals as a pet do people have in your country? = What kind of animals do people have in their home?
Usually pet animals are kept in house for different reasons, one of which is to keep the family members in company. But the range and preference differ from individual to individual. However, small four footed animals like dogs and cats are preferred and popular as pets for homes. Sometimes people also pick rabbits or fancy rats as their pets. Besides, some of the people prefer birds as their pets too.
6. What do you think are the benefits of having a pet? = Why do people like to keep pets?
People mostly have pets to keep their company. Besides, they are useful for us too in some cases. When a dog sees a stranger, it barks and the home owner becomes aware of the existence of someone else outside the house. Besides, cats kill mice and protect the home from different mischief created by the tiny creatures.
7. Do you think it fun to keep a pet?
Yes, the pet brings pleasure to my life. I will not feel lonely if I stay at home alone with the company of the pet. My kitty, which is called Lily, always crouches at my feet when I am reading.
8. What’s your favorite wild animal?
I have great fondness for pandas. They look so cute in their black and white fur that I just want to cuddle and caress. They are timid animals, which makes it even more intriguing to me
9. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wildlife parks?
At first, people get chances to see wild animals from other countries and regions, and watch them closely. Besides, there are no fences or cages in wildlife parks, which makes animals move freely and makes people feel like in nature. But on the other hand, wildlife parks are costly to run and maintain, which are quite a burden to the government. Sometimes the visitors may be hurt or attacked by animals if the management is poor.