1. When did you eat foreign food first time?
If I remember correctly, when my family went on a package tour to Singapore 11 years ago, I had the chance to try foreign foods for the first time in my life. I ordered an Indian dish and a Chinese dish, but I can’t say the name of the dishes right now because it has been quite a long time since we went there.
2. Do you eat foreign food often?
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
Once in a blue moon, I only eat foreign dishes when I go on a vacation or a business trip. For example, when I went to Canada 6 months ago, I hanged out with some Canadian friends and they took me one of the most famous restaurants in town and I had a sumptuous meal with a lot of foreign food that I have never seen anywhere in my country.
3. What foreign food do you like?
Many, I’d have to say. However, if I have to pick one, the most palatable dish I would recommend is the Indian curry because of its pungent smell and pleasant taste.
4. Is foreign food popular in your country?
As far as I know, many foreign food chains have been sprouting up all over the place. It’s not difficult to catch sight of an Italian, French or Chinese restaurants when you stroll along streets. Such places often offer top-notch services and a novel gastronomic experience for everyone.