1. Do you know how to ride a bicycle?
Yes, of course, I love cycling. When I was in high school, I used to ride my bicycle to school every day since it was very near to my house. You know what…it is a good way for me to keep fit.
2. How old were you when you first learned to ride a bicycle?
Well, I guess…around 5, when my father first taught me how to ride. He bought me a pink bike with fairy pictures on it and encouraged me to try. I was very scared at first, but then gradually enjoyed and learnt quickly.
3. Are bicycles popular in your country?
Yes, definitely, [your country] is still the country of two-wheel vehicles so bikes and motorbikes are still pretty popular here. However, people are switching to cars nowadays and that is why we may see less bicycles then before.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
4. Would you say it’s difficult to learn to ride a bicycle?
No, it is way too easy. You can learn to ride one in just 5 minutes. Every child, including myself, may be a little bit nervous the first try but they will eventually be fascinated by the speed and movement. The only problem is keeping balance, but it’s not really a big issue though.
5. What kinds of people ride bicycles?
I suppose most riders are older people, since bicycles are very slow and time-consuming, it is more suited to people with lots of free time.. you know – retired people. Besides, it is also an excellent way to exercise.
6. Do you think it’s safe to ride a bicycle in the city?
It can be safe if you drive in the park or on less crowded roads, but it can be dangerous to ride on large streets with too much traffic. For example, I would not choose the main street to ride a bike since a car may accidentally crash into cyclists without even noticing.