1. Do you often sing?
I absolutely love singing, although I just figured out my singing ability like 3 or 4 years ago and of course it’s not perfect. When I’m into a song, I can’t help myself singing it day and night.
2. When do you like to sing?
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
I sing whenever I feel like to, you know, when I’m bored or when I’m in a good mood. And since I’m not that type of a so-called performer, most of the time I sing for myself.
3. How much time do you spend in singing every day?
Well as I already mentioned, singing is all about enjoying myself. Unless the song is so amazing, or my voice is so surprisingly incredible on that day, I can keep singing for hours.
4. What kinds of music do you like to sing?
I must say it depends on my mood. If I’m so down, singing some songs which bring back some good memories could make me feel somehow buoyed up, and on the days when I’m so motivated, so energetic, I would sing the songs that are full of hope and the sunshine and dreams. Yeah, so you can tell that I don’t stick with a certain kind of music.
5. Is it difficult to sing well?
Indeed. Unless you have a beautiful voice, or you at least have gained yourself some basic knowledge about notes, vocal ranges and beat, etc., then it’s easier for you to go further in your singing career. Otherwise yes, singing well would be a huge challenge.
6. Do you want to be a singer?
Well, from what I’ve known, being a singer is not easy at all. It’s not just about performing, but it’s also involved in interaction with fans and other colleagues. Based on what I’ve known about showbiz, and even the music industry in general, I think that I don’t belong to that world.
Not at all (phrase) certainly not