Describe an occasion when you showed something new to younger people.
You should say:
– Who you shared with
– What you shared
Related posts maybe you like:
- Model Answer for IELTS Speaking Part 2 – Topic: Describe an occasion when you received an incorrect information
- Model Answer for IELTS Speaking Part 2 – Topic: Describe an occasion when the vehicle you were traveling in broke down
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample Answer: Describe an interesting animal you have seen
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & Part 3: Describe an article you read about healthy living
- IELTS Cue Card Sample: Describe a clever decision someone made
– When you shared it with them
– And explain why you think it is memorable
(Who you shared with) As a leader of the International Exchange Club of my university, I am responsible of passing essential skills and information to members of my group so that they know what should be done and what outcomes they are expected to deliver. All these members had just been admitted into our club after such a 3-round thriller full of ups and downs that explored the most outstanding applicants that pushed themselves to the limits to deliver the best performance that left the recruitment board astonished.
(What you shared with them) It is the leadership and organisation skills that I shared with them. As they were fresh members, little could they have a good grasp of the club’s activities and know what they were supposed to do. Therefore, it was essential that information about activities as well as the way to handle those activities be informed to them.
(When you shared it with them) It was on the orientation day that I decided to talk about this as I can recognise that that these skills are instrumental in maintaining a + Khóa học IELTS offline tháng 5, khai giảng từ 16/5 của thầy Bách: https://tinyurl.com/y5ju5qn5 + Khóa online IELTS Package tháng 5: https://ieltsngocbach.com/package
strong and stable group as well as helping us to deliver the best outcomes. Many questions about my topic was raised as they were all excited about the brand-new journey.
(And explain why it was memorable) The chance to share leadership and organisations skills with newbies of my club was beyond memorable because I was the first second-year student that sprang to the director’s mind when it came to consideration on the person who should be in charge of this role. Moreover, it was my maiden opportunity to share such important information to the younger generation, which helped me to strive even more to become a better person.