1. Do you know your neighbors?
Yes, of course I do. People in my neighborhood know each other quite well, and all of them are very friendly and lovable. The family living next to my house is always willing to offer assistance when we need, and so is my family.
2. Do you like your neighbors?
Well yes, I love them, because they are good neighbors. The family next door has a grandmother whom I really respect, as she always gives me useful advice. I think that we live in harmony with one another.
3. What do you think of your neighbors?
As I have said, they are warm-hearted people. They receive a lot of affection and admiration for their kindness and generosity. I think it is quite good fortune for my family to live next to them.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
4. How often do you see (or talk to) your neighbors?
I think very often. Each morning, we frequently greet when we meet each other. Whenever I am not occupied with schoolwork, I will visit the grandmother to talk to her. Her life experience and advice have helped me to overcome many difficulties and challenges.
5. When do you meet your neighbors?
We meet everyday, since we live next to each other. Particularly, at the weekends, the neighbors will gather in the biggest house to hold a party or BBQ, which is very appealing to the children.