How do you keep your photos?
Well, I usually store my photos by printing them out and making an album if the pictures are important. If not, I keep them on my iPhone.
In what situations do you take photos?
I snap a photo whenever I see something that catches my eye when I’m in a good mood. Normally, I take pictures with my friends when we hang out or when my family go to a fancy restaurant.
How often do you take photos?
Not too often I have to say. I’m an introvert who doesn’t like to share too many photos, so I only take photos when I find something interesting.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
Do you prefer to take photos yourself or to have other people take photos?
To be honest, I have faith in my photography skills, so I choose to take photos by myself. In addition, it is more comfortable to see my expression, which is unflattering sometimes.
– Snap a photo (phrase)
Example: He snapped a photo of me while I was sleeping.
– Catch one’s eyes (phrase)
Example: This costume really catches my eyes.
– In a good mood (expression)
Example: Dinner is on me! I’m in a good mood today