IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Answers – Topic: Celebrities
- Have you ever met any celebrity in real life?
Yes, I have, a few years ago I attended a concert of A, a prominent (well-known) singer in my country. I was really blown away (surprised) by her gorgeousness and angelic voice. It was just a jaw-dropping (very surprising; astonishing) experience to see a celebrity in real life.
- Do you think the huge amount of income of celebrities is reasonable?
Of course, I believe they to face tons of problems that ordinary people don’t such as being followed or harassed (to keep annoying or upsetting someone) by phone, email by fans or followers who might cross the line and become obsessed. Obsession can turn into (become) threats and even physical harm.
- Would you like to become famous one day?
Of course I do, being famous would give me a lucrative income (bringing lots of money) that I can use to financially support my family and friends. On top of that (in addition to something else), I can splurge on (to spend a lot of money, especially on something special as a way of making yourself feel good) hobbies and enjoy my life or even do some charities.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Band 9 Model Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 in 2021 Topic: Newspapers and magazine
- Band 9 Model Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 in 2021 Topic: Discussion
- Band 9 Model Answer for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Products and Price
- Band 9 Model Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions in 2021 – Topic: View / Landscape
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in the USA – October 2021 with Sample Answers
- What would you ask them if you met them in real life?
I would definitely ask for their advice. I mean how they can weather the storm (come through a time of great difficulty without being seriously harmed) in their lives. How it is like to sacrifice their private lives and what it is like to be famous.