IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions – Topic: Newspapers and magazine
- Do you prefer to read newspapers or magazines?
I think I prefer the former (the first of two things, people, or groups previously mentioned) since they are cheaper, or even dirt-cheap (very cheap) I would say. This is because newspapers use inferior quality of paper and poor quality of ink whereas magazines are published with glossy paper, which makes them pricier.
- Do you prefer to read news online or in the newspaper?
Well I think I would go for reading news online since I can get the information at my fingertips (If you have information at your fingertips, you can get it and use it very easily). However, I know there is way too much fake news available on the internet so I have to be really skeptical about it (doubting that something is useful or true).
- Did you like to read comic when you were a kid?
Oh definitely yes. When I was little, I usually set aside (save) money to buy comics weekly. Reading comics at that time was like disconnecting myself from my life and immersing myself in (to become completely involved in something) a wonderful magical world. I really enjoyed the good old days (a time in the past when you believe life was better).
Related posts maybe you like:
- Band 9 Model Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 in 2021 Topic: Discussion
- Band 9 Model Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics: Celebrities
- Band 9 Model Answer for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Products and Price
- Band 9 Model Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions in 2021 – Topic: View / Landscape
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in the USA – October 2021 with Sample Answers