Do you like science?
That’s an interesting question. I feel that science is always a subject I had to pass in school, but it was never my favorite. Actually, I found the topics quite fascinating, especially biology and chemistry, but it never came easily to me. However, I always wished that I was better at science, since it’s a life-applicable subject.
Related posts maybe you like:
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Band 8 Sample Answers – Topic: Going out
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Band 9 – Topic: Dictionary
- (SEP – DEC 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics & Questions with Model Answers (Updating)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Band 9 in 2021 – Topic: Borrowing things / Lending
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Band 9 in 2021 – Topic: Hometown
What’s the most difficult part of studying science?
Definitely the mathematical aspect of it. Since I’ve never been good at Math, this is the area of Science that kept me down (prevented me from succeeding). For example, I got decent grades in Biology class, but Chemistry and Physics were a huge struggle for me due to the Mathematical nature of them.
How has the science that you have studied helped you?
Although I’m not often conscious of it, I cannot deny that my scientific studies have been beneficial. I especially see how Biology, Life Science, Anatomy, Chemistry, and Ecology have helped me understand my body and the world around me better, including animals. Furthermore, Chemistry has helped me to understand the chemical make-up of the items around me and what causes explosive reactions. For example, I know now not to drop a mento in my Diet Coke!