1. How often do you meet with your family?
Well, because all of us are fully occupied with our schedule, we don’t see each other during daytime. In the evening we’ll have dinner and watch TV together and talk about our day. I think in the future if I’m ever able to move out, I’ll try to set aside time to visit my parents at least twice a week.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
Occupied with (adj) busy
Set aside (phrasal verb) reserve for a special purpose
2. How do you spend the time with your family?
We’ll have a delicious big dinner together with scrumptious food prepared by my mom. After we have dinner at around 7 o’clock, we’ll watch the news, have some chat with each other or huddle together to play cards. It’s a precious time when we can momentarily get away from the hectic whirlwind of daily activities.
Scrumptious (adj) delicious
Hectic whirlwind (expression) a busy schedule
Huddle together (phrase) gather together
3. Do you want to live with your family in the future?
I think probably not. It’s better for me to try to start an independent life as a grown-up. However, I still have the responsibility to tak good care of my parents that I’ll make time to visit them at least twice a week.
To make time to do Sth (n) to try to spend time doing Sth that is not just for fun like hobbies
4. What activities do your family like doing together?
Well, as I’ve mentioned we usually have dinner together. Besides, on weekends, we would love to eat out or get outdoor. Sometimes we have a family trip to the beach to enjoy ourselves on the day that all of us are free from work.
To eat out (v) to have meal outside
Family trip (n) to travel with family members
5. Are you close to of your family members?
My parents are quite traditional that they try to form a strong bond between all of the family members. They take good care of my brother and me and guide us in some of our life aspects.
To take good care of (v)
6. How has your family influenced you?
Although my parents are traditional, they try to become my friends, by helping me and encouraging me without forcing me to live up to their expectations. They also imprinted on me proper principles like moral values, respect, humbleness, patience, diligence, etc. I think my family shaped who I am now. I’m deeply thankful for having such a wonderful family.
To live up to SO’s expectations (v) to try to please others
Imprint (v) to establish securely, as in the mind or consciousness
Deligence (n) careful and persistent work or effort