IELTS Speaking Part 1 (Interview)
What is your full name?
Can I see your ID?
Where are you from?
Do you work or study?
Where did you go for your last holiday?
Do you like holidays? Why?
Which public holiday do you like best?
What do you do on holidays?
Do you use a wallet?
Have you ever lost your wallet?
Have you ever bought someone a wallet as a gift? Do most of your friends use wallets?
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Uzbekistan – November 2021 with Model Answers
- Recent IELTS Speaking Actual Test in the UAE – September 2021 with Sample Answers
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in Japan with Sample Answers – September 2021
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Iran with Sample Answers – September 2021
IELTS Speaking Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a time when you waited for something special that would happen
You should say:
What you waited for
Where you waited
Why it was special
And explain how you felt while you were waiting
IELTS Speaking Part 3 (Discussion)
On what occasions do people usually need to wait?
Who behaves better when waiting, children or adults?
Do you think people are less patient now than they were in the past?
What are the positive and negative effects of waiting on society?