1. Do you like art?
Yes, I do. It is a great way to escape from the busy daily life. Some forms of art that are worth mentioning are painting, dancing, singing and even writing, out of which dancing is probably the most enjoyable activity for me.
2. Do you think art classes are necessary? (Why?)
As I mentioned before, the busier life is, the more necessary it is to get lost in an artistic activity. I personally believe that modern people should learn to balance their lives between materialistic and spiritual values. Everybody should go to art class once in a while.
3. How do you think art classes affect children’s development?
Nobody can deny the effect of music on brain development of babies which is the reason why pregnant women usually let their children listen to instrumental music. It is believed that the right brain will become more developed under the influence of soft and melodic sounds.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Pakistan – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Iran – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam with Model Answers in Bangladesh – November 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – November 2021 with Model Answers
- LATEST IELTS ACTUAL TESTS WORLDWIDE IN 2021 (UPDATED DAILY)
4. What kind of paintings do people like?
I don’t have lots of knowledge about painting but what I know is people enjoy what they draw themselves. For example, we sometimes keep our first drawings from first grade as a memento or reminder. When we grow up, we have less time for activities like painting or drawing so we usually just buy them to decorate our houses.
5. What benefits can you get from painting as a hobby?
Well, I have never thought about it before… give me a minute to think.. well, painting can be a fun way to escape from your current busy schedule and reward yourself after a hardworking day. Besides, maybe you can discover an inborn talent as an artist when you try painting since most people do not have chance to ever try it.
6. How often do you visit art galleries?
It is so embarrassing to admit that I have never been to an art gallery because I am not really the artistic type of person. However, I have a friend who is a designer and she is fascinated with pictures and paintings. She told me many things about the galleries that she had been to all over the world which sounds quite intriguing.
7. What kinds of things do you like to draw?
I’d like to draw natural landscapes since painting requires hours of looking at the same thing over and over again. It would be nice to look at something beautiful, and to be honest, I find it hard to take my eyes off a stunning scene in nature.
8. Is it easy to learn how to draw?
It is too easy to learn to draw. The fact is even a child can draw something on paper like a house, a cat, a toy or something like that. However, being able to draw professionally and earn an income out of it is not an easy task. I think it requires inborn talent and a huge passion in art to do this.