IELTS Speaking test
IELTS Speaking Part 1 (Interview)
What is your full name?
Can I see your ID?
Where are you from?
Do you work or study?
What is your favorite colour?
What is the colour that you dislike?
What colours do you want to paint your house with?
What colour makes you feel uncomfortable in your room?
Do you use headphones?
What type of headphones do you use?
When would you use headphones?
In what conditions you won’t be using headphones?
Related posts maybe you like:
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Uzbekistan – November 2021 with Model Answers
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in Japan with Sample Answers – September 2021
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Iran with Sample Answers – September 2021
- Recent IELTS Speaking Actual Test in the UAE – September 2021 with Sample Answers
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in India with Sample Answers – September 2021
IELTS Speaking Part 2 (IELTS Cue Card)
Describe a businessperson that you admire
You should say:
Who this person is
How you knew this person
What kinds of business this person does
And explain why you admire this person
IELTS Speaking Part 3 (Discussion)
What do you think is the suitable retirement age for men and women?
What kinds of qualities do people need in order to run their own business?
Is it easy to establish and run a new business in your country?
What do you think are the key factors that contribute to the success of a business?