IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions & Model Answers – Topic: Social Network
- How often do you use social networking applications?
On a daily basis, I would say. I have quite a lot of international connections so I use Facebook or skype to keep in touch with ( someone or communicating with someone regularly) my friends.
- Why do you use social networking apps?
As I have mentioned before, I need them to stay in connect with my friends from different parts of the world. And another reasons is that one of my friends is helping me better (verb: to improve a situation) my speaking skills so I use social networking app every day to practice speaking with him.
- What are the disadvantages of social networking apps?
Well, I believe that social networking sites are linked to increased risk of mental health problems such as depression, anxiety, and loneliness. Too much time spent scrolling through social networking sites can result in symptoms of anxiety or even depression.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Band 8 Sample Answer for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions: Relax / Taking a rest/ Take a break
- Sample Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Wallet
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Band 9 in 2021 – Topic: Reading / Reading Books
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics in 2021 with Band 8+ Sample Answers – Topic: CONCENTRATION
- Sample Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Computers
- Do you think it is good to make friends online?
I don’t really think so to be honest, there are a lot of online scams on the Internet so it is so hard to establish a true friendship with others. I guess we might be able to make friends, but maybe fair-weather friends (someone who can be depended on only when everything is going well), just my opinion.