IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions – Topic: Stay up late
- Do you often stay up late?
Oh yes, since I am a night owl (someone who stays up late), I usually sit up for (to stay awake and not go to bed although it is late) doing my assignments. I feel like I can maximize my productivity if I work at night. So I oftentimes (often) stay up late.
- Did you often sleep late when you were young? How have your sleeping habits changed since you were young?
No I don’t think so, when I was little, I was such a creature of habit (someone who always does the same thing in the same way). I always went to bed at exactly 10pm in the evening. Now I always have to burn the midnight oil (to work late into the night) to finish my work.
- How do you feel when you wake up after a late sleep?
Well I usually feel a bit groggy (weak and unable to think clearly or walk correctly) and fatigued (tired) throughout the day, however, a cup of coffee can always do me good (be beneficial to someone, especially to their health). It really helps re-energize my mind and I can stay focused much better.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Band 9 Model Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions: Tidiness
- (SEP – DEC 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics & Questions with Model Answers (Updating)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Band 9 in 2021 – Topic: Break / Holiday
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions in 2021 Topic: Science
- Band 9 Model Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 in 2021 Topic: Newspapers and magazine
- Do you like to read before bed?
Yes, I do. To me, it is such a best way to reduce depressive thoughts and reading before bed actually helps de-stress (to get rid of feelings of stress) myself. So I often spend about 30 minutes reading before going to sleep.