1. Are you a tidy person?
I don’t want to sound pretentious but I am kinda fastidious (caring a lot about small details and wanting everything to be correct and tidy) , maybe a bit too much but yes that’s just me. Once a week I have to de-clutter (to get rid of things you do not need or want) my room to make sure I get rid of all the unnecessary items.
2. Are you often tidy at your workplace or at your house?
Well, I often keep my workplace and my house cleaned. I believe that working in a tidy environment helps maximize my productivity (the rate at which goods are produced, especially in relation to the money, time and workers needed to produce them).
3. Do you think being tidy everywhere is good?
Maybe it is bit weird but I don’t think so, because It might result in some conflicts between those who are tidy and those who are not. I think in order to maintain the harmony, only when it is necessary, we should be tidy.
Related posts maybe you like:
- Band 9 Model Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 in 2021 Topic: Stay up Late
- (SEP – DEC 2021) IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics & Questions with Model Answers (Updating)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Band 9 in 2021 – Topic: Break / Holiday
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions in 2021 Topic: Science
- Band 9 Model Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 in 2021 Topic: Newspapers and magazine
4. Do you think people should be tidy all the time?
Yes. I’m very careful about personal hygiene (keeping yourself and the things around you clean), so I fully believe that everyone should follow simple things like cleaning up (make a place clean and tidy) themselves after their meal, washing hands after using the restroom, etc.